Monday, February 26, 2007

Let it Snow!

During the winter, you learn to be flexible. Pretty much every plan I had this weekend was cancelled. I left the house on Friday morning to go to the grocery store, and again on Sunday morning to go to church. Other than that, I stayed home. Here are the results of Saturday night:





On Saturday night, Minda and I gave each other 3 scrap challenges and then shared them through Yahoo Messenger. It was fun. Last night, when I was talking to Erin, I got an idea that is milling around in my head. Erin called it a "book of possibilities". Here's the page (or mini book!) idea: Scrap a list of things that you WANT TO DO before your next milestone. I'm sure I've seen the idea in a book before (probably Autumn Leaves). But it's an idea worth revisiting. I'm looking forward to seeing what Erin will do. :)

No comments: