1) A gift you gave: A coffee mug for Minda (hey, Again!)
2) Something you apologized for: being disorganized
3) The last person you thanked: Minda
4) The last movie you watched: Bourne Supremacy
5) The best food you ate this month: Dinners in Boston and New Hampshire
6) The last place you ate out: Au Bon Pain, at the Airport
7) Something that made you cry: Laughing at a book
8) Something that made you laugh: Tally Scrappers
9) The last person you talked to on the phone: Dave
10) Someone you're thinking about today: Jen
11) What have you created this month that you are proud of: a Christmas scrapbook page
12) What is your mood today: Better than yesterday
13) What is today's weather: Mostly sunny. High 70F. Winds SSW 10 - 15 mph.
14) Something you are thinking about: Creating a survey for work.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
Wow, it's almost the end of September! Where have I been??
Columbus, Ohio... Sept 8 - 12, for a few days in the office with my team, (and a few days with Stacy just for fun!)
Boston, Mass... Sept 20 & 21, with Minda, where we met Chris and Tami, two of our Tally Scrapper friends.
Meredith, New Hampshire... September 22 & 23, to stay at Tami's sister's beautiful rental home and meet Jen D.
Now, I'm going to plant myself at home for a while.