Friday, February 23, 2007

Look, Ma! No Meat!


Today marks my first Lenten Friday as a pre-Catholic. My lenten obligations are going pretty well (I've had two whole days, 38 to go) except for the minor problem of missing mass on Ash Wednesday. I feel bad about that. My fish looked better than it tasted... It was freezer-burned and full of bones. I wish I could have chicken.

This morning I had nice chats with two friends. It really brightened my day. Now I'm waiting to see if the snowstorms forecasted are really going to happen.

3 comments:

wes said...

Hi Lisa!

Congrat's on your pre Catholic experience. ish is always tricky when you make it yourself... so are 12x12 layouts with 8x10's. They both looked good even if one was freezer burnt. :0)

wes

Anonymous said...

Looking at the sushi picture made me really hungry for it... I wonder if that's something I can have or not?

Anyway, was thinking after we talked and I think Sue should change the clock class with d.d. to the "Creative License" class (http://www.donnadowney.com/workshops.html)
Just my two cents.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and you should ask Carrie for her mom's tuna melt recipe. I remember them from high school... yum.