Monday, October 02, 2006

October!

It's October already... Can winter be far behind?

Friday night my dinner plans were cancelled, so I had a nice night at home, relaxing. Karlene had a cold so she stayed home too, so I made stew in the crock pot. Yum. Fall comfort food. After dinner, I organized my scrapbook stuff, a badly needed project, and watched an old movie.

Saturday, I worked at Too from 9:30 am - 9:30 pm. Lest you think Sue is some kind of ogre, I chose to stay that long, and it was very fun.

Sunday after church I cleaned the kitchen and Dave's parents stopped by for a while. Karlene & I took the dogs for a walk to enjoy the beautiful weather (85 on October 1) and then I went to Too for a store meeting and dinner.

The only unfortunate thing was I kept missing Dave when he would instant messenger me.

No comments: