Monday, October 09, 2006

Another busy weekend, another busy week

This past weekend, I dog-sat Karlene's parents dog, Howie. He is half Basset, half spaniel. He was very sweet. I also worked Friday night, Saturday and Sunday at Too.

One of my most frustrating (and dumbest) challenges is going to the bank to deposit checks. I don't like my closest bank and I procrastinate going there. I don't like going there at night, and I don't make it a priority during the day. So I keep the checks longer than I should.

1 comment:

mindakms said...

I always mail ours. We only have one bank in the TC area and although it is near, its not on the way to anything I do. So I just mail them. It takes a couple of days, which is faster than my procrastinating ever gets them there. We've never had a problem in 4 years. Not bad!