Monday, July 30, 2007

Out and About



Last night I took Missy to Lebanon Hills around 8 pm. We walked about a mile, and the weather was just perfect. It was my first time taking Missy solo there with the retractable leash, and it went absolutely great. I plan on making that a habit. Today I met Carrie & the girls at Hyland Park in Bloomington, and we checked out the Nature Center and had a picnic lunch. We were going to walk on the trails, but we had so much fun in the Nature Center, and it was hot by the time we would have started walking, so we're saving that for another time.

After we cooled off with some Jamba Juice, the girls headed home and I stopped off at Scott & Minda's. We played games, which was another perfect thing to do.

I still want to take a road trip to Pine City, and I'm hoping to get a trip to Ohio planned soon. This fall I'll also be going to Madison, and in February, I'm going to Wisconsin Dells.

Throw in a camping trip somewhere, and maybe a trip to Florida next winter, and I might have this Wanderlust thing beaten down into submission.

No comments: