Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Less Wisdom?



Ok, I'll admit it, my tooth was bothering me before I went on vacation at the beginning of the month. But I chalked it up to stress and got on with it. One might question the wisdom of having a small pain and ignoring it, but not me.

Anyway, I've known for a bit that my upper right wisdom tooth was broken, but I decided to wait until this morning when I was in AGONY to go see a dentist about it. (stubborn, lazy and dento-phobic, that's me) He said the words that I was expecting to hear-- the wisdom tooth must come out. And while we're at it, its twin on the other side should go as well. Sigh. I was hoping he would do some absolutely painless dental magic... Ok, no I never really thought I could get away without some kind of dental agony. So Friday morning, I go under the knife. Or the giant, scary-looking dental pliers. Don't know. Don't care. I will be blissfully asleep, I'm hoping for 48 hours or so. But probably just during the procedure.

Sigh. I want to go back to being boring. I liked that.

No comments: