Saturday, July 22, 2006

Turn it Around

I was driving home today in a sour mood with a couple of things on my mind that I was planning to blog about. But I don't want to focus on them now. I was going to write about being hurt and frustrated.

I want to turn it around.

Instead, I want to tell you about meeting Rebecca P, who came into Too today to promote the movie "Scrapped". She was very fun and I enjoyed meeting her. You know how there are just some people that you meet, and there is something about them, something in their energy, and you know they're a good soul? She was like that.

I want to tell you about my mom, and not about the teeny little annoyances that get under my skin just like any mother and daughter. I want to tell you that even though she is amazing and loving and strong, she isn't feeling very strong right now, and she needs a lot of prayer.

I love you, Mom.

No comments: