Friday, June 30, 2006

The last two weeks

Last night, as I was closing at Too, and filling out my timecard, I realized I worked about 60 hours in the last two weeks. At my part time job. This is in addition to my full time, 40-hours a week job. AND during this time, I also made my extended visit to Ohio. AND during this time, I held a fundraiser event. AND during this time my car was vandalized. AND during this time, Dave's been "traveling for work", and not staying safe in his cozy little base and IM'ing me on a regular basis. AND during this time, I... well let's just say hormones were a factor.

Well, no wonder I'm tired. No wonder I feel like a wreck. It's lucky no one was killed.

Karlene, I'm going to guard my schedule a little more carefully going forward. It's safe to come out now.

1 comment:

mindakms said...

Lisa, I don't actually know how else to get a hold of you! I lost your email addy.

Erin's bf comes home in August for a 15 day leave. Sounds like your Dave(what is your last name again?) comes home then too. Maybe the six of us could do dinner?