Wednesday, April 01, 2009

T'aint Funny, McGee....



Enough is enough already!


On a brighter note, Minda threw out a scrapping challenge on her blog yesterday to scrap a favorite hymn. My favorite is an uncommon Swedish hymn, "O Let Your Soul Now Be Filled With Gladness". I think it's one of my Dad's favorites too. It speaks to me because it talks of more than just "God loves you so be happy, happy, happy!". It reminds me that "when dark assails from every side, still yours the promise... that you are purchased as you are." The message is pretty deep and fairly dark for a peppy little Swedish melody.



Who can tell me who said, "T'aint funny, McGee"?

2 comments:

Minda said...

love this! Max points!

Madelyn said...

I think that phrase is from the old "Fibber McGee and Molly" radio show.