Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Getting Taller.

I've decided that must be it. Because suddenly, I'm noticing, I can't see my feet as well as I could before. And I spilled something on the floor, bent down to clean it up, and gosh, the floor was further away than it used to be.

(The fact that I can no longer look down and see what color underwear I'm wearing, well, that's a personal problem.)

Or perhaps my nearly 42-inch belly has something to do with it. Just maybe. This week has marked the beginning of the "uncomfortable" stage. It's not too bad at all yet, but I can tell where it's heading. (Wait... not to say that morning sickness was a "comfortable" stage...)

The babe has a distinct preference for kicking my right side. He's particularly active in the evening, and usually snoozes while I'm working.

4 comments:

Tami said...

i want a picture of your belly. if i show you mine, will you show me yours

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I admit I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but did you realize you said "he?" ;)

Don't forget to keep your feet up as much as possible....you may not be able to see them, but I wouldn't be surprised if you have swolen ankles. It's one of the many joys of pregnancy!

gab423 said...

Awww...I miss those days! Embrace every moment because once the baby is here, you will definitely miss that belly!

Mrs Pretzel said...

I love it. made me laugh just picturing you trying to see what color underwear you have on...