Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am Amused



I was walking through Cub a bit ago, and looking for some variety of very rich, very chocolate ice cream. Preferrably one with brownie chunks. Instead I found these little fellas. I was amused. They were on sale. They came home with me. My eyes first settled on "The Gobfather": Chocolate ice cream with fudge covered almonds and nougat swirl. Yum. That will get the job done.

Then I saw it.

"Vermonty Python".

I laughed out loud. (crazy lady in isle four....) I read the description: Coffee liqueur ice cream with chocolate cookie crumb swirl and fudge cows. Fudge cows? Coffee liqueur? I'm all over it. Everything about it reminded me of a family I know.

So, now it's sitting in my freezer, waiting for me. (yes, that's my freezer, yes it's that empty, what's your point?) Maybe tomorrow I will have to see if they're as good as their marketing. 'Round about the time that I start looking for anything in my house made of chocolate.

Consumerism and gluttony? Yep, got it covered.

No comments: