Saturday, September 23, 2006

Home Again

This evening when I got home, I let the dogs out, and I let one wet, hungry, generally annoyed cat in! I fed him, and then wrapped him in a towel and held him for a bit. He purred and became much happier. He was gone for almost 3 full days. I think that's one life down, Grady.

Today I went to the Renaissance Festival with my brother-in-law and family. The rainy weather held off until almost 4, so that was pretty good. We had a good time. It was pretty much the kids first time. (It was my niece's first time and my nephew's first time since he was 8 months old) I took some fun pictures, but like two years ago, I'm not in any of them. That's normally not so bad, but again I wore my renaissance dress with no photos to mark the occasion. Ah well. This is my favorite picture.

No comments: