Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day

It's Labor Day! And I labored. Actually I worked at the scrapbook store and it was really a fun day. Lots of fun people. (You know who you are!) The day went by quickly and we got a bunch of things done. I don't know what I would have done with myself if I had had three days off in a row. I probably would have busied myself drinking all the wine in the house. ;)
I'm kidding. (Ok, the humor is that we have more than 200 bottles of wine. But it's not funny if you think I'm really a lush. I'm not. Honest. I'd be fast asleep after about one bottle. And then the room does that awful spin-y thing. So I'm kidding.)
Dave told me about some of the things that may be in the works in the next year for him. It's too early to talk about, but does anybody know where I can cast my vote? Hey Army, here's what I want. Hm? Anybody?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cBaby, you can always say something, but the army rarely listens. But i will and maybe we can try to plan it together.

Love, your Husband