Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another Sunday

The week hasn't exactly flown by, but here it is, Sunday again. Last Sunday I had a bit of a meltdown, but all in all now, a week later, things are looking better. I mean, the things at the root of the meltdown are better, and that's good because this week has it's own collection of meltdown-inducing challenges. Ha.

I let myself get a little dehydrated this week, and that wasn't so good. I'm still feeling lethargic and am struggling to drink enough water. Not sure what's up with that.

My van became ill this week, and I took it in and found out the transmission needs to be replaced. I'm waiting to get a few more estimates before we make a decision on that.

And then there's a family situation that I'm trying to work through...

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

eeks, hope the tranny won't be too much damage.