Sunday, May 10, 2009

Two Weeks, Really?

I've hovered over the keys, ready to do a blog post a couple of times. But a weird computing quirk causes me to not be able to keep my email open and log into blogger at the same time. So for some reason that hurdle is enough to keep me out of the blogging loop.

Anyway.

Ben is growing leaps and bounds, too fast, really. I was watching a movie the other night that had a new baby in it, and it really hit me that my baby isn't one of those little tiny burritos anymore. I miss it. But he does so many amazing things now, and there's no going back...

I'm getting some personal stuff straightened out, and that should help with the day-to-day running of the household. I have felt so off balance from juggling everything. Next weekend, weather permitting, a friend is going to come over and do some work on the landscaping. I need to get the sprinklers turned back on for the season, but it just hasn't happened yet. Dave had a line on some people to mow the grass, but I'm not sure where we're at with that.

Otherwise... I still hate shopping and cooking for one. What a pain. I might see about doing Let's Dish in June just so that I have easy things in the freezer ready to go.

Happy Mothers Day.

No comments: